The content of this website is provided by the PLEXI team and it is copyright protected.
Unless otherwise indicated in the content, you have the right to browse, copy, print and distribute (but not modify) the content of this website, under the condition that you use the content for informative, non-commercial purposes, and you place a copyright notification on the content you use.
PLEXI assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information or for any errors on this website.
Our goal is that the information is timely and accurate, therefore the content of this website is constantly improved and is subject to change.
Also, we bear no responsibility for any damages or loss caused by the direct or indirect use of this website.
This website can have links which lead to other websites. The user can visit them at his own responsibility. PLEXI is not responsible for the content found on external websites.
The user agrees that no employee of PLEXI, as well as any other person or company, who was involved in the development of this website, can be held responsible towards other persons or companies for any damages or losses which arise from the use of this website.
With this Statement we commit to protect the privacy of users, buyers, and visitors of our website, as well as the security of personal information which is provided to us through the website.
This notification describes the type of information we may gather from you when you visit our website, and it explains how we use that data as well as the steps we undertake in order to protect it. Also, the notification describes the choices available to you, regarding the gathering and use of your data, when you visit our website.
Which information we gather about you and how we use it?
Generally, you can visit our website without revealing personal data about yourself. We do not gather personal data about you (such as your name or contact details) when you visit this website, unless you willingly send the data through one of the available forms set up for a certain purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, newsletter signup form) and by doing that give your consent so we can gather and use your personal data for the stated purpose. All personal data is used only for the purpose for which it was gathered and for which consent was given. Persons who are 16 years old or older can give consent for the processing of personal data, while parents or guardians can give consent for persons under the age of 16. We will not make the gathered data available to unauthorized third parties in any way, unless for purposes defined by the law. All data is deleted after the purpose for which it was gathered ceases, namely when the contractual relationship is terminated, and at the latest the data is deleted after the expiry of all legal obligations in relation to the storage of personal data.
Type of personal data which is processed
Personal data which is gathered through the contact form: name and surname, e-mail, and additionally a telephone number, if it’s listed.
Personal data which is gathered through the registration form and shopping form: name and surname, e-mail, address, city and postal code, telephone number.
Information which is gathered automatically on our website
We automatically gather information in the server log files, such as your IP address, type of browser, pages for redirection / exit and operating system. We use this information to manage our website and our technical solutions, to understand how visitors browse our website and services, and to improve your experience of using our website and services.
Access and updating your personal data
Our user has the following rights at all times:
- the right to access the data
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to revoke consent
- the right to lodge an objection
- the right to correct and modify personal data, if the data is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to delete, when the processing purpose ceases, when consent is revoked or when an objection is lodged
If you want to exercise one of the above mentioned rights, contact us through the contact form on our website. Also, you can contact us by phone, which is listed on the website, or by sending mail to our address, which is listed on the website.
Security of your personal data
We are committed to undertaking appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data from unauthorized or illegal handling, as well as from accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you provide your personal data through our website, that information is securely sent over the Internet by using high-quality encoding and stored on our secure servers, which are located in the EU.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, which your browser saves on the hard drive when you visit our website.
This allows our website to recognize your computer the next time you visit us, so we can provide you with a personalized browsing experience. Cookies are not designed to spy on a user, and they do not keep track of everything that the user does, they are not a malicious code or a virus. Also, cookies are not connected to unwanted messages or spam, they cannot save passwords and are not designed solely for advertising. Information such as your name or e-mail address will not be saved - websites cannot access your personal information or files on your computer.
We need your consent in order to use the cookies in accordance with the Electronic Communications Act, Personal Data Protection Act, EU directives 2002/58/EC i 95/46/EC and the GDPR directive.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies and permanent cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies, which expire when you leave the website. These cookies are mandatory for the proper operation of certain applications or functionality of this page.
- Permanent cookies are used to improve the experience of our users (e.g. they remember login details, so you don’t have to type them in each time you visit the website). These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for an extended period of time. That time period depends on the selected settings of your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow for the data to be transferred to the web server each time you visit the website.
- First-party and third-party cookies
- First-party cookies - are issued by this website. These cookies are often used for the proper operation of the website and for remembering your preferences regarding the website.
- Third-party cookies are cookies which are placed by another website or service, such as e.g. YouTube. We do not have access or control over these cookies. You should consult the corresponding privacy policies of those third parties. If you are located in the European Union, you can learn more about how third-parties use these types of cookies by clicking on the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are essential for the operation of our websit and for the use of its features and/or services. For example, they allow you to navigate the website and login into secure areas. By using this website you automatically consent to the use of necessary cookies, without which the website cannot function. They are the PHPSESSID cookies and _exp cookies.
- Performance cookies gather information on how visitors use our website, for example, which pages are visited most often and if the visitors receive error messages from those pages. These cookies don't gather data which identify the visitor. All information, which is gathered by these cookies, is anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit, and they offer improved personal features. For example, remembering the language settings or preferred currency. They can also be used to allow third-parties to provide tools for social sharing and for remembering your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through a website. The intent is to show advertisements, which are relevant and interesting to an individual user, and therefore more valuable to the publisher and third-party advertisers.
Cookies which are used on this website:
- PHPSESSID cookies only contain the reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user’s browser, and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First-party cookie - This website
- Session cookie
- The cookie which is used to remember the user’s settings - acceptance to use all cookies on this website. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and doesn’t reflect the current cookie status of your browser.
- First-party cookie - This website
- Session / Permanent cookie (if you don’t accept all cookies then it’s a Session cookie, otherwise it’s a Permanent cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- The cookie which is used to remember the user’s settings - acceptance to use only necessary cookies on this website. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and doesn’t reflect the current cookie status of your browser.
- First-party cookie - This website
- Session / Permanent cookie (if you accept all cookies then it’s a Session cookie, otherwise it’s a Permanent cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- exp_last_visit (1 year), exp_last_activity (1 year), exp_tracker (session), exp_csrf_token (session)
- Various cookies which begin with ‘exp_'. They are strictly necessary cookies set by our content management system and they contain data such as: the last time you visited our website, previous website which you visited, session length of the registered user, session ID... Your personal data is not gathered with these cookies, they are only used for the basic functionally of the website. 'exp_last_visit' and 'expjast_activity' only store the information about the date/time of your visit. 'exp_tracker' tracks the last 2 pages that you’ve visited so that, if it is necessary, we can send you back to the corresponding page. ‘exp_csrf_token' is used for sending forms on a page, it is a unique and random string of numbers and letters which protect our website from unwanted mail.
- First-party cookie – this website
- exp_csrf_token i exp_tracker are session cookies, the rest are permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third-party cookies - youtube.com
- Permanent cookies
- NID (6 months), 1P_JAR (1 month), CONSENT (20 years)
- Third-party cookies - google.com
- Permanent cookies
How to accept and reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all cookies which we use on our website but this can impact its functionality.
The cookie settings framework is found at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset the cookie setting at any time at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, you can accept or reject some or all cookies by adjusting your browser settings. At the following links you can find the information on how to change the settings of some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in anonymous mode, by restricting the quantity of data saved on your computer and automatically deleting permanent cookies saved on your device when you finish your browsing session. There are also numerous third-party applications, which you can add to your browser in order to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies, which were previously imported into your browser, by selecting the option to delete browsing history while selecting the option to delete cookies. You can find more detailed information on cookies and adjusting browser settings on the following website www.allaboutcookies.org.